Monday, February 4, 2013

Intro

I've been meaning to start a blog or a website about my work and things I encounter for a while. I was thinking of actually creating my own page where I could keep my portfolio as well but I just don't have that kind of time and for now a blog space will suffice I suppose.

This is a place for some ideas and thoughts on different subjects and matters that I deal with in the process of creating and working, be it programming, graphics, new technologies, or just anything that's within the framework of "IT". It's a big stretch but I just like doing so many things that it's hard to just stick labels to what I do.

I'm hoping this will help me stay organized with my projects and new directions, and well some time later when I read it maybe it will give me an idea of whether or not I've moved forward and bettered myself or stood in one place.

Technology is one of the roughest fields in a way that everything changes so fast that you have to stay up on your toes and keep up. Because the moment you stop learning new things you might as well go become a teacher (no offence intended... just a lot of bad programmers end up in universities teaching if statements and for loops for half a year and thinking that's what programming is about).

So, I'm wrapping up this introduction and moving on to the first real post.

No comments:

Post a Comment