Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A couple illustrations

Here's a couple more stuff I've made with Illustrator:

This is from "How to Draw New Retro-Style Characters" book.
I just built it in Illustrator and colored it.

 
Gallifrey at night. I'm a "Doctor Who" fan so I recolored and modified my previous artwork a bit :)

Evil girl. She looks more annoyed than evil though. 


These 2 are from the same book. I'm going to keep adding more parts and keeping them in separate ai files. This way when I need to build a character in this style it will go very quickly.
 
the balloons are semi-transparent. and I can easily change color for when I need to quickly make a birthday card of sorts.
 
This is hand-drawn. Goofing around.
 
 


 Anyway. This is it. Last day of April, so a good place to wrap up with Illustrator. I do have one more post planned but it won't apply directly to Illustrator, so I'm wrapping up for now. I still have a lot to learn and do in Illustrator and I will return to it at some point but for now I'm putting it away.
 
I've gotten Animate from Toon Boom and shifted my focus there completely. It's an excellent tool for 2D Animation for those who don't know. Next post is going to be about that.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment